The rear axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while driving and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex JT: Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve handling. Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. Our rear track bar also maximizes exhaust and differential cover clearances.
• 50% stronger than factory rear track bar
• Bolts into factory locations or a Rear Axle Track Bar Bracket (0–6.5” Lift: # 1963600) — no cutting or welding required
• Adjustable end features an improved turn-buckle design w/ built-in clamp and alignment feature for a hassle-free install and length adjustment
• Adjustable from 0.5” shorter than stock to 1” longer than stock
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings w/ an additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control
• OEM-style rubber boots maximize longevity and aid in smooth, quiet operation
• Unique backbone/reinforced rib for additional strength and rigidity • Clears Tera CRD60 rear differential cover