JKS 3.5" Lift Kit | J-Krawl | Gladiator JT
Features & Benefits
- Front/rear dual-rate coil springs are designed to great ride quality across any terrain while lifting/leveling stance.
- Your choice of FOX 2.0 PS, 2.5 PES, or 3.0 FRS monotube shocks to improve damping.
- Front adjustable track bar to correct axle positioning under the vehicle.
- Front sway bar quicker disconnects and rear sway bar links for increased off-road articulation.
- Front/rear bump stop extensions to properly limit suspension up travel.
- Front/rear J-Flex upper control arms to add strength and adjustability.
- Front/rear J-Flex lower control arms to add strength and adjustability.
- Creates leveled stance
Designed for maximum articulation, improved strength, and adjustability, these complete J-Krawl systems are available for next-level performance. Components include J-Flex upper and lower control arms, Jspec dual-rate coil springs at each corner designed to level out the stance, and premium FOX 3.0 Factory Race Series remote reservoir internal bypass shocks all the way around to match your performance needs. Internal bypass position-sensitive and race-inspired damping technology gives you the feeling of endless travel by smoothly ramping up control of both bottom- and top-out extremes while floating over obstacles in the ride zone. External compression adjusters allow you to quickly adapt the shocks to a wide variety of terrain and vehicle loads. Also included is an adjustable front track bar, quicker disconnect front sway bar end links, rear sway bar links, and bump stop extensions. J-Krawl builds off Jeep’s factory suspension mounting points and upgrades everything front to rear. Adjustability is important for fine-tuning suspension geometry. J-Krawl delivers. Dial-in front caster, rear pinion, and overall vehicle wheelbase. The JKS Engineering team spent a lot of time dialing in the FOX shock valving and spring rates to suit J-Krawl's combination of parts as well as oversized wheels and tires. You'll be impressed with the stability and compression/rebound response. Take your Jeep's off-road performance and strength to the next level. It should be noted that an aftermarket front driveshaft is strongly recommended due to potential additional travel.
|Years||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|