Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks (2-3.5” Lift) Jeep Gladiator JT
Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. Our unique SP2 Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings. SP2 2.1 Shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific Falcon shocks for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. Our shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
• JT Gladiator
• 2-3.5” Lift
• SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks – all 4
• Rear roost guards – pair
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks:
• SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package
• Preset damping optimized for on-and off-road driving
• Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent, firm feel through all driving conditions
SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks:
• SP2 Mode Adjust shocks add Soft and Performance modes
• Tunes both compression and rebound – provides noticeable benefits in ride quality and handling
• Twist counterclockwise for Soft and clockwise for Performance
• Adjustment is only possible w/ shock fully extended
• During normal driving, the Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for less restriction and a softer ride.
• During aggressive driving, the Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling
• Soft is recommended for rough roads/trails, embedded rocks, expansion joints, and/or winter temperatures
• Performance setting recommended for maximum highway and/or off-road handling, stability, and control w/ minimal head toss
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.