Teraflex 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System – No Shocks Jeep JLU 4-Door
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 16065
JL 4dr: 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System – No Shocks
The 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on- and off-road. Additionally, the included SpeedBump Front Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises.
Our adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0-4.5” lifts. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters
Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.