Teraflex Alpine IR 8 Adjustable Control Arm Kit Jeep JL/JLU
TeraFlex JL: Alpine IR Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 0-4.5” lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Includes our innovative IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 0-4.5” Lift
Features & Benefits:
• Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
• Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• Innovative, maintenance-free, IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping and ride quality characteristics
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Alignment required.