TeraFlex JL 4-Door 3.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit – No Shock Absorbers
The TeraFlex JL 4dr: 3.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit includes just the basic lift components only and doesn’t have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or longer front lower control arms, or adjustable control arms, and/or an adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 3.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• Caster correction required – NOT INCLUDED. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine [IR] Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1416610 | Alpine IR: 1416510), or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine [IR] Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (Alpine: # 1316010 | Alpine IR: 1310510), and/or adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar (# 1753420).
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks