Smittybilt SRC Pivot Oversize Tire Carrier Jeep JK/JKU
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 2572.5
Smittybilt SRC Pivot Oversize Tire Carrier.
If you are running oversized tires on your Jeep Wrangler JK you need a full size spare tire, but perhaps you don’t want to run an aftermarket rear bumper with an integrated tire carrier. Smittybilt SRC Pivot Oversize Tire Carrier is the best solution.
- Maintains easy single action of opening and closing of the tailgate.
- Strong monoblock aluminum construction eliminates tailgate sag ? Adjustable tire mount with 37" maximum tire size.
- Increases load carrying capacity of 135 lbs.
- Forged chrome mounting brackets ? 30% stronger than steel.
- Protective EPDM gaskets included to protect factory finish.
- Hardened hinge points.
- Third brake light mount included.
- No drilling required - you can maintain OE bumpers, if preferred.
- Fits all 2007-2016 JK Wranglers.
- Most Economical Way To Mount An Oversized Tire Onto Your Jeep Wrangler JK.
- Attaches To The Factory Tailgate.
- Holds Up To A 37 Inch Tire.
- 2740-03 optional brackets to mount trail jack.
Manufacturer Info Smittybilt
In 1956, Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", started a small machine shop in his garage, called Rock-ett Products. Being one of the original four wheel drive enthusiasts, his chief concern was to develop four wheel drive equipment for trucks and small SUVs (Jeeps). Over the years, Smitty's son Tom worked at Rock-ett and then with the newly named "Smittybilt". Having been exposed to the four wheel drive lifestyle all his life, Tom was able to create new and innovative product ideas geared towards the growing off-road aftermarket industry.
As the business grew, Tom created more and more exciting new products including the original "Nerf Bar" side step and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps.
Today, Smittybilt, Inc. proudly supplies thousands of active dealers and distributors worldwide with innovative truck and SUV accessories. Smittybilt has expanded its product offering to over 2,000 different products servicing the international truck and SUV markets. The constant involvement of management in the off-road markets has kept Smittybilt in touch with the latest market trends and on the forefront of engineering and design. Welcome to the new Smittybilt where innovation and quality are once again at the forefront of product development. "Get the Original", Get Smittybilt!