TeraFlex JKU 4-Door Nebo Roof Rack 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit - Silver
The purpose-built TeraFlex JKU 4-Door Nebo Roof Rack 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit adds even more utility and versatility to our Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit. This cargo slat kit incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance to increase cargo carrying capacity for your adventures. The low-profile streamlined design has been tuned to reduce air resistance and noise when unloaded.
The 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit provides a platform to hold gear and allows direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without requiring the use of a load or cross bar. This cargo slat kit must be used with the JKU 4-Door Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit.
The roof rack main rail kit (# 4722010 or # 4722000) features universal accessory mounting capability.
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) hardtop models only
• Six (6) slats
• Mounting brackets
• All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Each slat has four (4) 10-series T-slots & a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers & racks
• Sleek low-profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics and clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
• Composite supports with loop attachment for bungee cargo nets
• Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
• Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
• Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion resistance
• Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
• Static load rating of 850 lbs.
• Dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs.
• Total Height added: 2-3/8” from the crown of the hardtop
• Total weight added including the main rail kit is 29 lbs.
• Silver finish
• Patent pending
• Requires JKU 4-Door Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit (# 4722010 or # 4722000).
• JKU 4-Door Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit requires drilling into factory hardtop.
• 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit also available in black (# 4722060).
• Cargo slats are available individually (# 4722061 or # 4722051).
|vehicle-year||2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018|
|vehicle-models||Wrangler JK 3.6L, Wrangler JK 3.8L|