TeraFlex Alpha HD Tire Carrier Jeep JK
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 2677.5
The TeraFlex JK Alpha Heavy Duty Adjustable Hinged Tire Carrier is designed to carry up to a 37” tire over the most extreme trails and obstacles, and provide easy and immediate access to the rear cargo area with a one-handed single action.
This tire carrier spreads the load and weight of the tire to more than just one hinge point. Incorporating and using the factory tailgate, the hinge mounting points spread and separate the load as far apart as possible, resulting in maximum strength and durability. Dedicated tooling provides a cast A356.2 T6 Aluminum main component. This keeps the Alpha carrier as light and strong as possible. The fit and finish is designed to follow the flow and contour of the Jeep body, while seamlessly providing additional mounting points for off-road accessories such as recovery jack and fluid containers. The factory Jeep body provides substantial internal gussets and bracing that easily supports the new tire carrier and oversized tire. The HD hinge brackets are forged steel and the HD 5/8” hinge pins are constructed from cold formed high-carbon hardened steel. The combination of mounting location and HD mounting brackets provides one of the strongest, rattle-free tire carriers on the market today.
The TeraFlex Alpha HD Tire Carrier removes all stress from the gate by utilizing the HD reinforcement carrier as the load-carrying component; in effect it carries the weight of both the tailgate assembly and the spare tire. The simple 100% bolt-on installation can be performed using common hand tools, with no drilling required. The simple design also allows for the use of a rear bumper of your choice - no aftermarket bumper purchase is required, and it works with most aftermarket bumpers.
This carrier is a patented design (#D698224) covered by the USPTO, and is a known favorite among Chrysler.
* Note: This carrier works with wheels that have 5" of backspacing or less. A wheel spacer (#1055005) is available separately for wheels with more than 5" of backspacing.
Features & Benefits
• Innovative & unique patented design
• Maintains single one-handed entry to the Jeep cargo area
• Allows adjustment for up to 37” tire
• Threaded mounting holes for mounting accessories (fuel cans, recovery jack, etc.)
• Eliminates tailgate stress & rattles
• Simplicity & ease of installation - can be performed using common hand tools
• No drilling required
• Factory form fitting geometry & finish. CAD-designed tooling follows the precise compound curvature of the Jeep body, resulting in a carrier with an OEM appearance
• No aftermarket bumper purchase required – works with OE & most aftermarket bumpers
• Lightweight aluminum
• 14,000 cycle severe duty slam testing • 1,000 hour extreme salt spray testing
• OEM Quality UV resistant powder coat finish
|vehicle-year||2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017|
|vehicle-models||Wrangler JK 3.6L, Wrangler JK 3.8L|