TERAFLEX 2.5” Sport ST2 Spring & Spacer Lift System – JEEP GLADIATOR JT
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 3045
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Spring & Spacer Lift System’s front lift coil springs and rear lift coil spring spacers have minimal impact on factory suspension geometry. The “foam” Progressive bump stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs (and rear lift coil spring spacers – ST2) and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST2 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, 2.1 Monotube, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Kit – Front (# 1872100)
• 0.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacer Kit – Rear
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1969200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – Front Lower – 2
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Rear Lower (# 1969100) x 2
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Frame Bracket Kit (# 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1417550 or Alpine IR: # 1417500), and/or adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar (# 1753420).
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• All OEM fenders require 2” front and 1” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35” tires – INCLUDED.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit)