Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (2-3” Lift) Jeep Gladiator JT
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 6825
Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability with their easy to use three-position Fast Adjust Knob. Settings include soft, medium, and firm. The middle setting incorporates an eight-position Micro Adjust Dial for more precise tuning between soft and firm. Our unique SP2 Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific Falcon shocks for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. Our shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
• JT Gladiator
• 2-3" Lift
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks – all 4
• Rear roost guards – pair
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks:
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability for specific terrain and/or handling characteristics
• Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
• Settings include: Soft, Medium, Firm
• Middle setting includes a Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
• Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings
• Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting to adjust damping for all driving conditions
SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks:
• SP2 Mode Adjust shocks add Soft and Performance modes
• Tunes both compression and rebound – provides noticeable benefits in ride quality and handling
• Twist counterclockwise for Soft and clockwise for Performance
• Adjustment is only possible w/ shock fully extended
• During normal driving, the Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for less restriction and a softer ride.
• During aggressive driving, the Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling
• Soft is recommended for rough roads/trails, embedded rocks, expansion joints, and/or winter temperatures
• Performance setting recommended for maximum highway and/or off-road handling, stability, and control w/ minimal head toss
• Fast Adjust Knob and Micro Position Knob (3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock) operation unaffected
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
• Long-travel shocks allow increased rear travel for lift kits exceeding 2.5”.
• Long-travel rear shocks REQUIRE additional driveline/suspension components as well as longer rear brake lines to safely use these shocks.