Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5” Lift) Jeep JLU 4-Door
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 4515
Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shocks
Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shock Absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort on road, while the increased compression damping provides more aggressive off-road handling. Fixed-rate Series 3.1 shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
Volume Optimized Damping
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve to improve vehicle feedback, stability, and control during low-speed, high-speed, and off-road driving. As the piston compresses and rebounds, the valve restricts oil flow creating a damping effect.
VOD’s quicker ramp up increases damping volume during low-speed driving as well as reduces shock bottoming at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low-speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster shaft speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
With Volume Optimized Damping, stability and control are maintained throughout all driving conditions.
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 2-4.5” Lift
Series 3.1 Piggyback Shocks:
Features & Benefits:
• Series 3.1 shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort on road as well as more aggressive off-road handling
• Fixed rate damping optimized for on- and off-road driving
• Upgradeable to 3.3 Fast Adjust (# 00-10-33-400-160) via Cartridge Upgrade Kits for quick compression adjustments (sold separately) – contact customer service for details
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
• May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit(s) (# 1959300).
|vehicle-models||Wrangler JL 3.6L|