Fabtech 4" Lift With Dirt Logic Coilover 09-13 F150
Fabtech’s new 4” F150 system utilizes their proven heavy duty construction and design features found in their 6” systems but with less lift and at a much lower price. This 4” System allows use of 35” tall tires and features high arched lower control arm crossmembers constructed of 1/4 “ thick steel for maximum strength. The Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles retain the stock track width keeping tires under the fender for a clean appearance. Rear lift is accomplished with a block and u-bolt configuration.
The Performance System features Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover front shocks and Dirt Logic 2.25 rear shocks for aggressive offroad capabilities with a smooth highway ride.
The 4” System allows use of 33” or 35” tires and is ESC (Electronic Stability Control) and Traction Control compliant.
Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 295/70R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 295/60R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Oty Part # Description
1 FTS22155 Component Box 1
1 FTS22157 Component Box 2
1 FTS22199 Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers
2 FTS810292 Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
20. Does not fit Standard Cab.
123. Will not fit Raptor models.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires.
Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Stainless Steel Coilovers
From our desert racing experience the Dirt Logic 2.5 has been developed for exceptional performance in a variety of Coilover applications. The Dirt Logic 2.5 will provide incredible dampening capacity for aggressive offroad driving.
- - 2.50" OD Stainless Steel Body
- - 2.25" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- - 7/8" NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
- - Adjustable Coilover Construction
- - 5/8" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- - Optional 2.50â€ OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose