TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems. A 3.5" suspension system opens up a new world of tire sizes and off-road possibilities. If you have that do it all" attitude one of our 3.5" Alpine CT3 Suspension Systems will make it happen. The Alpine CT3 Short Arm features our Alpine Short Control Arms as well as a Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets for maximum tunability and flawless performance for years to come. Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles anti-squat geometry and tire position on vehicles with 0-4.5" lifts. The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets improve steering response center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise vibration and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort! Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shocks and steering stabilizers sold separately.
• Lift Height: 3.5"
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37" Tires CT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5" lift kits
• Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength • Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets • Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required Cross-Trail:
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
• Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) Specs:
• Lift Height: 3.5" Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35" (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders Require 3” Front And 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” Front and 2” Rear Bump Stop Extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.