TeraFlex: Delta Brake System (Front & Rear) Jeep JK/JL/JT
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 8715
The TeraFlex Delta Brake System is the ultimate upgrade for JL and JK Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models with oversized and heavier wheels/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-42" tires or heavy-laden overland rigs. Includes all the components required to upgrade both front and rear axles. Delta Brake Calipers feature a high-modulus bridge. Modulus measures a material–s resistance to elastic (recoverable) deformation under load. A stiff material has a high modulus which means it only changes shape slightly under high elastic loads before returning to its normal shape.
• Significantly improved braking performance over factory brake system
• 100% bolt-on upgrade w/ basic hand tools
• Balanced front to rear brakes tuned specifically for lifted vehicles
• Brake bias and piston sizes optimized for JL and JK Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models
• Designed to work w/ stock proportioning valve and ABS
• 3-year warranty
• Requires a minimum wheel diameter of 17”.
• On JK models, we recommend upgrading the stock master cylinder and brake booster to the Mopar Master Cylinder & Brake Booster Kit (# P5160050).
• Although the Delta Brakes fit the JL Wrangler Unlimited 392 axles, it does not clear the factory beadlock wheels. 392 models REQUIRE aftermarket wheels.
• Minimum Wheel Diameter: 17"
• Back Spacing: 4.75" or less
• MUST VERIFY FITMENT W/ DOWNLOADABLE TEMPLATE
• Bolt Pattern: 5x5"