FABTECH 3″ SPORT SYSTEM W/ DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS JEEP JLU
Price Incl. 5% VAT: AED 7350
2018-21 JEEP JL 4WD [4-DOOR]
The Sport system features American made coil springs that are a Dual Rate design allowing for long travel suspension use offroad with a smooth highway ride.
The first stage of the spring provides a soft ride with the ability to extend for additional travel. The second stage is designed to handle the payload of the vehicle and address large impact absorption at higher speeds.
The Dual Rate coil springs are corner specific to the JL. This keeps the vehicle level side to side while allowing for increased suspension travel.
Four bump stops extensions utilize the factory bump stops for compliant cushioning at full compression. The extensions retain the stock down travel to eliminate over cycling of the suspension and driveline.
The extended length front and rear sway bar links with urethane bushings re-position the bars to work within the factory operating planes. By extending the length of the links, it prevents the sway bar from going over center and creating bind at full extension travel.
A heavy duty rear track bar bracket re-centers the axle while retaining the factory roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height.
WHAT’S IN THE SYSTEM
- Front & Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front & Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 325/65R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 325/60R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
HIGH CLEARANCE FENDERS
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/cutting
DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCK
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends